Wednesday

An Oldie but Goodie.

Pierogi pizza. This is what we had for dinner tonight - again. I can't help it. I LOVE it! I did expand on the idea, however; and added some pine nuts and Trader Joe's Tomato Salsa. Yes, it sounds gross but it works. Apparently, you can throw anything on home-made pizza crust, cover it with cheese, serve it with a cold beer and it tastes amazing. Try it. You'll find I'm right.

Anyway, whatever you're doing tonight I hope you have a good one and while you do imagine me eating popcorn at 'Easy A' and laughing my butthoggs off. Kisses.

2 comments:

  1. Tortilla soup here tonight. I sooooo wish I could be there to watch Easy A with y'all. We'd laugh all the way home (ala Run Fatboy Run)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crust looks amazing Trac! Looks delicious. I am not sure what is on it....hehehe but looks really good. What is in the dough?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!