Wednesday

Rehabilitation.

I've gotten a bit behind in blogging. Here's another update... I know, enough already with the updates. It's even making me crazy. I have things to say I'm just lazy (you know this to be true). So, here's what we've been doing.... Going to Disney! Hurray...

Making new friends - actually, more like becoming reacquainted with old friends and possibly turning them into life long friends (when you're 4 that's a big deal). How cute is this picture? No prompting either! They just clicked.


Getting warm in the sun. Geepers, what a bunch of whimpertons I'm raising. I think it was 82F!

Celebrating Christmas! Oh, so very excited 'cause he got everything he asked for - he asked for a DS so it was pretty darn easy to fulfill that. Santa's the best!

Hanging with family! Perhaps a new tradition? Between Christmas and New Year's we drove up to my in-laws and hung out at their new house. Best thing about the house (it truly is lovely) - my brother-in-law installed a wine fridge in the cupboards right behind those kids! Fabulous idea no?!


And on New Year's we went skating with STINGER! Oh, yes we did! And we had a blast. There was cookies and hot chocolate and cheerleaders and everything - a little something for all the members in our family...


... for me there was a goalie stretching. *sigh* Hey, I'm a girl from Canada! Did you know goalies can do splits? I just love warm-ups before the big game! Go BlueJackets.

Grandma came to the game too. She just left on Monday and was here for almost a month. Good times had by all!
And now, this family is resting a bit and just trying to regain some sort of normalcy. I'm not sure what that means...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!