Thursday

Old and New.

It's that time of year were you shed the unwanted pounds, make some sort of ridiculous declaration to become a better person and/or drink more. I of course, chose the last one - seems like an obvious decision to me. Anyway, the beginning of the year always marks some sort of change, many I'm not altogether happy about but I feel I must share them with you just the same.

First, good-bye goes out to Robin of Obnoxious Green Door. A close friend and her blog and one I enjoyed quite a bit. Darn circumstances beyond our control. She's still alive (phew) but her blog has bit the bullet.

Second, I'm slinging a big, Ol' good-bye to Ms.K. She's heading out to Philadelphia tomorrow to be with her hubby (they've been apart for quite awhile). The ladies of Worthington are already planning a rode trip to see that cracked bell and hog down on some hoggies! Better rest up Ms.K!

On a happier note, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to little Mr.S. We've been waiting for him for 9 months and a few weeks ago he graced us with his presence. He's a true little angel. He's also a great reminder as to why I decided to have children in the first place... so lovely.

And now, the piece de resistance! My new favourite television show - what you thought this was going to be something else?! - The Graham Norton Show on BBC! Oh, how I love the BBC... If you love The Brits, and something tells me you do, then you will absolutely pee your pants when you watch this show. So funny.

As an aside: I'm also a big fan of David Tennant as Doctor Who (please don't ask - just IMDB it) and as luck would have it he's going to be in movie with,... wait for it... SIMON PEGG! Oh please! So watch for 'Burke and Hare'. With any luck it'll be as funny as 'Run Fat Boy, Run'. We can only hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!