Friday

Friday Recommendations.

If you're having pasta wouldn't this be lovely too?
This is our staple red. It's great on it's own or with a simple meat dish. You choose.

And for dessert?! Why, how about Muscat de Saint Jean de Minervois? Santa put this in my stocking and I haven't tried it yet; however, it just sounds divine: "...rich golden yellow with an immediate and powerful nose, distinguished by a complex aroma suggesting apricots, quince, mandarin orange and honey. On the palate, the wine is simply luscious." Oh, be still my beating heart.
And in case you need something to go with your wine besides food (I know, that's just craziness) perhaps you'd like to check out the Masterpiece movies. Might I recommend Sense and Sensibility or Emma just started and you can catch the first part of that online. Be forewarned it's a continuing series - the next part is on Sunday (darn Cup of Joe beat me to posting this - who knew we liked the same movies).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!