Thursday

I feel ditched.

You know how Mr. A and I started this great tradition last year (yah, I know one year doesn't make a tradition but then, maybe it does...) of having a martini a day, for the 12 days leading up to Christmas? And you know how we were totally trying to figure out what to do this year? I did some research and I had settled on some really great 'Old fashioned' type cocktails. I WAS EXCITED. I made a list and everything. Really people, this is something I feel passionate about and I was researching it and EVERYTHING. This is the list:

1. Hot Buttered Rum
2. Brandy Alexander
3. Old fashioned (makes sense considering the list)
4. Bloody Mary
5. Tom Collins
6. Whiskey Sour
7. Rusty Nail
8. Singapore Sling
9. Gimlet
10. Rob Roy
11. Gin Fizz
12. Kir Royale (cause that's just classy)

Honorable mentions go to: The Mai Tai, A Manhattan and the always classic, Martini - shaken, not stirred.

Great list right?! I mean, that's impressive. But here's the thing, I haven't had one, NOT ONE, drink off this list. It's the 14th, I'm a good two days into this thing and NOTHING. You know how hard it's going to be for me to catch up? And if I skip tonight as well? (I have no spiced rum and I have to go in order...) I'm not all together sure if I can do it. I might have to combine a few days... or maybe just do it all in one? Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!