Monday

Some Things I Found Today.

Never one to shy away from hours of Internet surfing, I've happened upon a few sites that I am now particularly fond of.

The first is an up and coming designer, Catalina Rozo. Check out the Market Grown bags. How great would it be to have one of those for the market here in Worthington? Alas, the bags are only sold by the farmers in Alachua County, FL. Maybe one of my creative friends will think of a way to whip one of these up right here. I tag you!

I originally found the bags on the dieline. The first blog entry that I read was for a label created for 337 - wine... You just have to be on board for anything that has to do with wine. The blog is more about package design but I judge a book by it's cover and that's probably why I enjoyed this so much.

Taking another step back and it brings us to House8810. I'm all in a dizzy over their retro 70's look; especially, but not limited to, these awesome Days of the Week Towels. How cute! It's a great place to look if you need a little something, something, for a new house that you may be considering... ;)

AND THEN, I came across pinterest. It's a website dedicated to keeping whatever you're interested in. And the bonus: you can check out what everyone else has found. There are some wonderful, wonderful ideas. It's just amazing. And when you click on a picture it will take you somewhere else. LOVE IT. I could spend days (and probably will) just going through everyones posts.

You thought your day was going to be empty. You're welcome. I'm off to go find some of that 337 and stare at pictures. Something tells me I'm going to have to sell something in order to afford the wine and the stuff in the pictures....

2 comments:

  1. I'm on board. With all of it. Especially if there's a new house in consideration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!