Saturday

Other things.

Spent some time on Pinterest again. Here's what I'm coveting right now - tomorrow is a new day.

1. This poster is fabulous; as is this one.

2. A recipe for Butterbeer. It is NOT for children. I wonder if this is what J.K. Rowling was thinking... and if it is it makes me LOVE England soooo much more. Note: This blog has a recipe for Cream Biscuits and Sausage Gravy on September 12th. They look quite appealing.

3. I've collected wine corks for quite awhile now and as you might imagine, I have quite a few. Last year I put a bunch of them in the garden for a natural mulch. It seems to have worked. Of course, that was a year ago and I was wondering as to what I should do with the 'new' corks. I think I should do make one of these! A little hot glue, some cardboard?

4. I thought about sending this to one of the boys in the mail. They love getting mail - it makes me feel special too... how about you?

5. I'm waiting for one of my readers to have a baby again. I giggled. I know you will too!

6. I tried to do this. The first year it worked wonderfully. I used beans and peas and they twirled and climbed and covered the sticks. The kids loved it.... well, the neighbor kid loved it. This year everything died. The sticks are starting to fall down and all in all, it just looks like a mess. Maybe next year...

7. I want to walk into anyone of these little houses and have a glass of wine with Mr. A. The one with the candles and the little table is my favorite.

8. Potato Chip Cookies. I'm DOOMED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feel free!