Tuesday

Where did the time go?



It seems to me that I've spent the whole summer sitting around like this little gopher. My words are more like, "S., S!, S!, Hey, E., E!, E.! Why is no one listening to me?" But all in all I get how that little guy is feeling.

And now that I have no voice left and I'm just starting to get into a groove with the kids, school is starting. Not just yet. Next week. Soon enough. I should have more time to accomplish all those tasks that I've been putting off and maybe even post something here every now and again.

I haven't started on the stairs yet let alone the bathrooms and the hallways... I have started applying around for employment. Nothing yet. Try to think positive thoughts for me and if you know someone, who knows someone, have them give me a ring!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. Such an odd summer and yet it's over way too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you and your blog musings. Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Feel free!